Sunday, May 14, 2017

Cero a la izquierda



What's the point. I think thing are well enough... because of the half full theory. In reality it is all what it is because there's only one stupid botch that works all the time and believes in ducking rainbows at the end of the tunel...

Fucking rainbows.

I am beyond pissed because things that are mine should be added to the list of things I should know about. It angers me not knowing anything of something important... that adds more to the now never-ending ducking list of bills... It angers me, because if it is so easy to be quiet about something like that, what else I don't know.

I hate my life. I hate it, despise it. I hate I have no one to take away all the strain, all the pain, all the disappointment.

I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment